Through Their Most Difficult Time
Use our directory to find all the services you may need before and after a loved one dies.
What to Do With a Home
- Spectrum BayNews 9
Coronavirus Changing the Way We Grieve
- Tribune Media Wire
Hospital uses girl’s heartbeat to create song for her grieving family
- WFTS Action News
Funeral homes change protocols during coronavirus pandemic
- News Channel 8 – Tampa, Fla
Coronavirus in Tampa Bay: Funeral homes adjust to social distancing requirements
- Tampa Bay Times
Coronavirus could change funerals — and, with them, how we handle death
Jami Romero, Funeral Director
Latest News and Advice
- Helping Yourself Heal When Someone You Care About Dies of a Drug Overdose
- How Counseling Can Help When Grieving a Loss
- Should I add my family members name on my assets and avoid a will?
- Landlord Died, is the Lease Still Valid?
- Guardianship Over Minor’s Property in Florida
- Rights Of Surviving Spouse In Florida
- What to Do With the House of a Loved One That Has Died
Answers and Solutions You Need
Before & After “A Loved One Dies”
Brought to you by the Center for Loss and Life Transition – Alan Wolfelt, Ph.D., Director
A friend has experienced the death of someone loved. How can you help?
Someone you love has died. You are now faced with the difficult, but important, need to mourn.
Children and teenagers have special needs following the death of a friend or family member.